The American Dermatological Association recognizes, discusses and develops solutions for problems in the area of dermatologic health care, research and education.
ADA Board Members
Board of Directors
* Jeffrey Callen, MD, President
* Brian Berman, MD, PhD, Immediate Past President
* Maria Hordinsky, MD, Vice President
* Robert Brodell, MD, Secretary-Treasurer
* Thomas Helm, MD, Asst. Secretary-Treasurer
* David Pariser, MD, Historian
* Desiree Ratner, MD, Director
* Murad Alam, MD, Director
* Sabra Sullivan, MD, Director
* Hensin Tsao, MD, Director
* Daniel M. Siegel, MD, Director
* Andrew Alexis, MD, First Five Year, Director
ADA 140th Annual Meeting
Mark Your Calendars
2020 Annual Meeting - Laguna Niguel, CA
Dates: October 28th – November 1st, 2020
To make a contribution to ADARE
ADARE is, the American Dermatological Association Research and Education Fund. ADARE was organized to promote research in the field of dermatology. Over the years the fund has financed research grants for medical residents and follows and has supported lectureships and the society’s historical archives.
All contributions made to ADARE, a 501(c)(3) entity, are tax deductible.
Payments can be made by check or credit card.