The American Dermatological Association recognizes, discusses and develops solutions for problems in the area of dermatologic health care, research and education.
Board of Directors
- Eugene Bauer, MD, President
- David Cohen, MD, Immediate Past President
- Joyce Rico, MD, Vice President
- David M. Pariser, MD, Historian
- Robert Brodell, MD, Secretary-Treasurer
- Diane Baker, MD, Director
- Janet Fairley, MD, Director
- Kenneth Tomecki, MD, Director
- Lawrence Eichenfield, MD, Director
- Desiree Ratner, MD, Director
- Mary Maloney, MD, Director
- Karen Burke, MD, PhD, First Five Year Member
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW FOR FUTURE ANNUAL MEETINGS OF THE AMERICAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION.
To make a contribution to ADA or ADARE
ADARE is, the American Dermatological Association Research and Education Fund. ADARE was organized to promote research in the field of dermatology. Over the years the fund has financed research grants for medical residents and follows and has supported lectureships and the society’s historical archives.
All contributions made to ADARE, a 501(c)(3) entity, are tax deductible.
Payments can be made by check or credit card.