The American Dermatological Association recognizes, discusses and develops solutions for problems in the area of dermatologic health care, research and education.
Board of Directors
- David Cohen, MD, ADA President
- Antoinette Hood, MD, Past President
- Eugene Bauer, MD, President-Elect
- Brian Berman, MD, Vice President
- Robert Brodell, MD, Secretary-Treasurer
- David Pariser, MD, Historian
- Diane Baker, MD, Director
- Janet Fairley, MD, Director
- Lawrence Eichenfield, MD, Director
- Kenneth Tomecki, MD, Director
- Karen Burke, MD, PhD, First Five Year Member, Director
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW FOR FUTURE ANNUAL MEETINGS OF THE AMERICAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION.
To make a contribution to ADA or ADARE
ADARE is, the American Dermatological Association Research and Education Fund. ADARE was organized to promote research in the field of dermatology. Over the years the fund has financed research grants for medical residents and follows and has supported lectureships and the society’s historical archives.
All contributions made to ADARE, a 501(c)(3) entity, are tax deductible.
Payments can be made by check or credit card.